Payroll Specialist/HR Assistant Needed
Road Machinery & Supplies Co. is searching for a Payroll Specialist/HR Assistant to join its team at its Savage, MN location. In this role, you will report to our Human Resources Manager and will be one of the primary owners of our Human Resources Information System which includes integration of Benefit Carrier Platforms, and preparation of payroll related accounting activities are major functions of this role. In this position, a strong attention to detail, a high level of confidentially, and diligence are critical, making it essential to work in the office setting.
As a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- Work Culture– RMS is family-owned and treats their team members right. RMS values long term relationships with our customers, vendors and each other.
- Career Opportunities – Experience a career with the support and encouragement to develop yourself and others.
- Competitive CompensationPackages – Based on experience and other factors.
- Full Benefits Package– Including medical, dental, life, 401(k), and vacation.
- Stability and Reputation– RMS has been in business for 95 years and continues to grow.